Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Washrooms

How is it that even dough we are in COLLEGE, some females still act like they're in elementary? There is no reason at all for the washrooms to be as nasty as they are sometimes, like I said we are in COLLEGE. How can a person go thru life not giving a care to what they do? I hate to judge, but just imagine how their house or apartment must look like. How low a hygiene that person must have to just be able to leave a mess in a public toilet. A toilet that every lady in this small college uses. Besides the awful smells, it is a washroom after all, what i am talking about is when pee is left on the seats, or constantly someone forgetting to flush the toilet after they've used it. That is so gross! First of all there are toilet covers, those also need to be flushed by the way. So why would you just squad, and if one does squad and get some on the seat why would one not wipe it? What makes them think that other lady's enjoy having someone else's pee on their butts or having to wipe the seat? Depending on how bad you had to pee.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha yea its common knowledge people.. i agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe it...I bet their bathrooms are just as nasty at home.I try not to use the school bathroom but lately someone has being hearing our cries and they do a much better job of maintaing the ladies room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear what you're saying. I don't get how females don't know how to use the bathroom. It's not like they have to aim for the toilet or anything. They sit on it and pee, but for some reason there's always a mess in there. And please how don't you remember to flush after you're done? Seriously, sometimes I think females are dirtier than men when it comes to the bathroom and keeping them clean. You never hear men complaining about how their bathrooms are always dirty, but almost every day you hear a female complain about bad the bathrooms are. Flush the toilet, put the paper towels in the garbage and just be clean, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the bathroom all the time in it isnt that bad..Since I am here at the crack of dawn I am one of the first people to use it..I try to be as sanitary as possible too bad every female can't be like me...Clean and sanitary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't know but ladies that is gross and take some consideration for the females out there so they don't have to clean or flush away your mess.

    ReplyDelete