Monday, April 19, 2010

Are doctors smart

First I want to start of with that this has nothing to do with the health care reform, I’m not even sure of what the reform is going to do for the people. What I want to talk about are doctors. Most of the people that I know believe that doctors are smart people. I don’t. I don’t like most doctors. Most of them believe that they are so much superior to everyone else. I have interacted with doctors and nurses from two separate hospitals and one clinic that specialize in diseases. Interacting with them made me realize how dumb and rude most of them really are. I understand that they go thru a lot of schooling to have the letters Dr. before their name, but in some cases at the end that’s all it really is, just letters before their name. They charge you outrageous clinic prices to just check your reflexes or to answer a question that you might have. My main concern with doctors is that a lot of them believe that there is no way on earth that they can ever be wrong. They are the doctors so they know what is best; a patient is just a dumb person that is not a doctor so what do they know. My issue is that if some doctors are as smart as they believe that they are then how come they cannot operate a paystation. A paystation is where one pays for the time that they have been parked at a parking lot. It worries me when people that are supposed to be smart cannot operate a machine that resembles a bending machine with the exception that it gives you verbal as well as picture directions

No comments:

Post a Comment